Summary and Suggestion

Purpose of Practicum 

The main goal is to practice my English skills because joining the SEA-Teacher Project is the best opportunity for teacher students to do it. In addition, I will learn more about teaching kindergarten in Thailand so that I can bring good things from there to improve my students in Indonesia


Procedures Of Practicum 

For my procedure, I met my advisor first, then he took me to observe the teacher. I had the opportunity for observation in the first week, so I observed the teacher and the class. In the second week, I was a teacher's assistant to help them and teach students. Next, in the third and fourth week I teach students so that I study the lesson plan and discuss it with my advisor. After that, I wrote lesson plans and used them for my teaching.


Outcomes of Practicum

I learned more methods and preparation before teaching, and I had a lot of experience from joining this project. I know more about the teacher and personality being a teacher. I also learned about how to solve problems immediately because I was faced with challenges many times


The Challanges of Practicum
The first thing that became my challenge was first going abroad so I was afraid because I left alone but I ventured to keep going. I know how I can live in Thailand or not, but fortunately I can live there happily. Even thinking, I still have some problems with the language taught in class, most students cannot speak English, it is difficult to communicate with each other. I needed to use body language so students could understand more



Overall Impression
I have a lot of good things about teaching and being a teacher of all the teachers at Demontration School. I want to say, "Thank you very much for accepting me and your warm welcome."I got an amazing experience in Thailand, and since I joined this program I was very motivated to learn more


Suggestions for future improvement

I have to train myself to teach, speak English, master the material and the room, have a good personality like a teacher and be myself

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Separation and Thank You Note