Teaching Practice






Prosedures  Of My Teaching

My teaching practice schedule is in the third week and fourth week. I teach about ASEAN and about vegetables. In the third week i teach about ASEAN and the las week i teach about vegetables. During i teach the students in the school my teacher always observe me and gives evaluation, same with my supervisor observe me and gives an evaluation about my teaching to improvment in the future.



Time Management and Organizing Activities

Every day i have time to teaching practice around 30-50 minutes in classroom. I teaching practice in calss K1.1 and the students age are 3-4 years old.
The organizing activities are Explain the material with the media, video or make a game for the students.



Problem-Solving

I have problem because limited in language. i teach the children with English but the student don't know English but some time my cooperating teacher translate it so the students can understand what i teach to them.


Classroom Management
In the first when i teach them in the classroom, they are confused because we have diffrent language but i will never stop for study. i teach them and that is the first time i teaching practice during i study in university. But i teach them, i make some media for them, i make some video for them and i make some games for them.



My Overal Impression in Teaching
i am happy because i have oppotunity to teaching practice so i have a lot experiences and i can study from the teacher and from the student how to teach, how to be a professional teacher. i want to be a professional teacher for teach, but not only it. I want to be a good and professional teacher and a teacher who can give love to my student.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Summary and Suggestion

Separation and Thank You Note