Separation and Thank You Note

Separation

I ask permission to leave home to Indonesia is a very sad thing.






Thank You Note

I am very grateful to take part in this Sea Teacher program because there are so many experiences
 that I get outside of my country. not only knowledge but also my character was formed.
thank you to my lecturer and dean at Halu Oleo University, thank you to my coordinator
 and chancellor and all those who supported me at Halu Oleo University.
Thank you to the coordinator, supervisor, my cooperating teacher 
and to Chiang Mai Rajabhat University who have accepted me for study and practicum in Chiang Mai.
Thank you for SEAMO for holding this student exchange activity. 
Honestly personally I am very happy to have this experience.
 
I will keep fighting and learning for my dreams

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Summary and Suggestion